About the Club
The Cambridge University Eton Fives Club was established in the 1920s with the 1st Varsity match played in 1928. Today there are about 30 active members of the club forming two teams for both men and women. In the winter terms, there are regular practices during the week with tournaments and fixtures most weekends.
The club began using the courts at Portugal Place but these were knocked down in 1995. Nowadays the club plays at the new courts on the West Cambridge site, built in 2013, which have been an invaluable addition facilitating group practices and home fixtures. The club also has use of one court at Magdalene College in the centre of town.
The map above shows the location of the Sports Centre courts and the map below, the routes to both sets of courts from the centre of Cambridge.